Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March 26 | 1, 2014

Greetings --

I had a gut feel that I will post more than once, to get some of the 'building irritations' out of the system.

I felt reasonably well, when I went to bed last evening...but "mr. and mrs. ugly mouth-sores" decided it was time to pop their ugly heads and make it known they are at the 'door, knocking' around mid-night.

With all the power I could muster, I called on my valiant fighters (nurses and numbing drops) to put down these intruders; but to no avail.

By the time my doctors made their rounds, mr. and mrs. had settled quite well as the center-piece of any and all discussions.

We have upped the pain-meds to counter the intensity, but they are here to stay for another week, as my unexpected guests.

Which leads me to this questions -- I realize mr. and mrs. have to show their 'macho-ness', but why not choose an open 'skin' area and have their parties ?

Oh well, it is time to feed these mr. and mrs. and try to ask for an hour of peace and quiet !

Will report back how they do later in the day !








No comments:

Post a Comment